Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Great Expectations!

I am so thrilled - one of my articles was accepted for publication in the most wonderful New Spirit Magazine!  This is one of those things where for years I thought...Gee, I'd really like to submit an article for New Spirit Magazine...but I just didn't. When we get clear on our intentions, magic happens.

I have also been asked to write for several online magazines and even though my first book was published years ago, when asked on surveys if I was a writer, I never felt comfortable saying yes, because my book didn't make the NY Times Best Seller List!

How many ways can we find to limit ourselves? It is almost unlimited - and the good news is that when we finally get clear on who we are and what we truly want - that's when the magic happens!

Where is the magic happening in your life?

Hugs, Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment