Monday, December 12, 2011

A New View of Life


As we move into not just a new year, but also a New Paradigm – there seems to be as much fear as anticipation – this needs to change.
There have been many misinterpretations of the 2012 predictions, what is important to know is that major change is in the air and has been for sometime.  Just watching the news about our political, economic and social conditions worldwide confirms that. There are movements of major change everywhere.
And my clients have made that abundantly clear. They come to me because their inner-selves are in a state of discontent – a state of movement toward something they are not sure of yet, but which they know represents their True self – their greater Purpose. People are awakening in the most wonderful and also sometimes frustrating and even sometimes frightening or uncomfortable ways
Besides all the other ways we work together, I put great emphasis on placing fear where it belongs – behind us.
One of my favorite mantras is the litany against fear from the Bene Gesserit
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
--- Frank Herbert, Dune - Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear
I used to keep this near my computer until it became a part of me. Our thoughts are things, our thoughts actually create and change our DNA – what ideas do you want to support in the New Year and in your new life? Your new way of being?
Mike Dooley says in his TUT messages – ‘Thoughts are things, choose the good ones.’
Love and Blessings, Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment