Friday, December 30, 2011

FLOURISH!!!

I don't know about you, but for me 2011 has been an odd little year - lots of 'learning opportunities', lots of changes.

2012 holds such promise and excitement. I was just reading excerpts from a book that offered me a new word to language for myself in the new year. Up to this point I have been using Bruce Liptons word from his book Spontaneous Evolution - Thrival. Dr. Lipton talks about moving from survival to thrival and I am still holding that thought in my DNA.

The book I was reading this morning however offered me another word to add to my daily thoughts - and that word is Flourish!!!

I have set my intention to Flourish in 2012 - in my health, my 'wealth', and my happiness!

What is your intention for 2012 - and how will you live an expansive life?

Love and blessings to All, Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment